Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1taller de carrocería masculinetaller de chapa y pintura masculinetaller de hojalatería masculine Mexicotaller de latonería masculine Colombia
- North American vehicle manufacturers have been pursuing and promoting the ability to produce a variable mix of models with the same body shop and assembly line, for example switching between a sedan and an SUV on the fly.
- The new paint shop was built in 1997 as part of an initial investment of $395 million, which also included refurbishing the body shop and final assembly areas.
- A specialized Nissan dealer would be ideal but, if there isn't one in your area, any garage or body shop should be able to place a special order for the Nissan parts that are needed.
- His facility takes off-the-shelf Fords and hones them into performance vehicles in a systematic way that owes more to the assembly plant than to the body shop.
- Facility and equipment upgrades are being effected with plans to incorporate a new a new body shop into the facility and also a general assembly area.
- It's important to mention that standardized work was developed for the assembly line, just as it was for the body shop.
- By using flexible tooling in the body shop, we can send the cars down the same line.
- For example, the more than 200 robots in the body shop were refurbished; some 75% of the conveyor system was modified or replaced.
- Land-clearing for the new line began in February 2001, and construction of the new body shop started in August, with the first structural steel beam erected in October.
- In the body shop, a $200 million investment has brought 460 new robots, increasing the amount of automation by 80 percent.
- The bulk of the investment, 244 million Euros, went to upgrading the body shop.
- A great deal of attention has also been paid to the body shop itself, home to around 2,800 people and 250 robots.
- Engineers in Germany configured the tooling, programmed the robots then ran the entire body shop in the computer before a single piece of equipment was uncrated at the plant.
- So within the plant, there is a new quality verification program in place, one that spans the entire operation, from the body shop to pre-shipment to dealers.
- The assembly plant is not only launching a new truck but is the first of Ford's assembly facilities to incorporate the new flexible manufacturing system in the body shop.
- It will grow to the point where they'll be able to incorporate it into some aspects of their body shop.
- For example, in the body shop, side panels, doors, hood, and roof are manually welded, as are the front section, floor assembly, and rear.
- The body shop uses programmable robots with fixed tooling.
- The body shop will produce 38 jobs an hour with 60 to 70 direct labor employees per shift
- The body shop now has 236 robots, which apply a total of 3,775 welds per car.