Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1chaleco acolchado masculine
- The man is described as white, aged about 18, wearing a blue and white check shirt with either a body warmer or waistcoat style of jacket.
- At the time of her disappearance, she was wearing dark blue jeans, brown lace-up ankle boots, a purple suede polo-neck jumper, a black body warmer and a black suede jacket.
- He wore a cream sleeveless jacket or body warmer.
- I have tights and a body warmer under here.
- I've had to resort to wearing my jeans jacket with this black body warmer I've had since the late 90s.
- He stood, resplendent in smart black trousers, crisp white shirt, thick jumper and, on top of this, a large body warmer.
- The man had produced a knife from inside his body warmer.
- Alternatively, the body warmer is a practical buy that ties in with this season's equestrian look.
- It's like wearing a body warmer, but they don't look so stupid.
- It served to make my body warmer and yet my mind was more ill at ease.
- He wore dark jeans and a light coloured waistcoat or body warmer.
- She was wearing a black jumper, body warmer, black trousers and brown boots with a fur lining.
- During that time anyone who becomes a member will receive a free body warmer worth over €40.
- At every tube station there were people in jackets with placards getting on, and people with body warmers and tweed hats getting off.
- The train into London this morning was full of green padded body warmers.
- He handed out what are, in simple terms, white body warmers soaked in iced water.