Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1reactor de agua en ebullición masculine
- Activists said that the reactor, an advanced boiling-water reactor, was used by a nuclear power plant in Japan, where several nuclear accidents have occurred.
- The fraction of the reactor's fuel core replaced during refueling is typically one-fourth for a boiling-water reactor and one-third for a pressurized-water reactor.
- Two advanced boiling-water reactors are being built in Japan.
- RBMK-reactors (pressure-tube boiling-water reactors), which are cooled with light water and moderated with graphite, are now less commonly operated in some former Soviet Union bloc countries.
- Light-water reactors are classified as either pressurized-water reactors or boiling-water reactors, depending on whether the coolant water is kept under pressure or not.