Learn English Grammar From A–Z
tipo de salchicha ahumada
- These include sausage, bologna, salami and hot dogs.
- In other words, opt for roast turkey, beef and ham over heavily processed, high-fat, high-calorie meats like salami and bologna.
- Limit intake of salty, processed, or smoked meats and fish, such as bologna, ham, sausage, lunch meats, anchovies, caviar, or smoked salmon.
- That's when hunters from Maine to the Carolinas make the pilgrimage to the store to have their kill turned into ham, sausage, and bologna.
- Julian shook himself mentally and gratefully took the sandwich, salami and bologna with a little bit of mustard, and chips.
- When we read ‘meat meal’ on pet food labels we might assume that it's similar to ingredients found in bologna, hot dogs or sausage.
- When we want her to look really excited we'll put another dog with her so there's competition for the bologna.
- My step-father will get tired of sharing his bologna and convince my mother to throw us out into the street.
- She lifted the white bread off of her sandwich and looked at the bologna and the slice of American cheese.
- The hot dog was skinny and tasted like warm bologna.
- It consisted of a slab of bologna smeared with Hellman's mayonnaise, rolled into a thin cigar shape, and eaten out of hand.
- She throws the bologna at me, sending the package flying several inches past my left ear.
- I don't like bologna or hot dogs, but I seriously doubt I'd have to worry about that here.
- All the kids would sneak back into the kitchen after the adults were asleep and make crazy sandwiches like peanut butter and bologna.
- I may know that a person will choose steak over bologna though I in no way influenced their choice.
- For most people, that's about two ounces of lunch meats, or two slices of ordinary bologna.
- Absentmindedly rolling a piece of bologna into a tube before biting into it, I hoped dejectedly that that wasn't what my dealing with Andrew was coming to.
- Residents have complained that the coyotes are getting too close for comfort, possibly attracted by a few neighbors setting out bologna to feed the animals.
- Peter was busily mixing bologna and Fritos in his sandwich when he scanned the area, finally raising his eyebrows and shaking his head at something behind me.
- Before I leave his house today I'm using every single slice of bologna in the refrigerator to draw a gigantic round smiley face on his clean sheets.