Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1amenaza de bomba feminine
- Part of the centre of Bedford was sealed off on Saturday afternoon, owing to a bomb scare.
- A Greek official tells CNN the diversion of the Athens to New York flight was due to what's being called a bomb scare.
- A Californian airport was closed for six hours on Friday, following a bomb scare.
- The first night was interrupted by a bomb scare which caused the theatre to be evacuated.
- During the summit there were bomb scares across Italy, with police responding to 24 bomb threats in a 48-hour period.
- Despite the bomb scare, Paddy says he still wouldn't be turned off flying.
- The historic women's organisation has a team on standby for major incidents such as rail crashes, serious fires and bomb scares.
- Relevant employees (particularly receptionists and security staff) will need training to deal with a bomb scare.
- "There are always threats and bomb scares at the court," a senior policeman at the magistrates court said.