Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1artificieros masculinegrupo de desactivación de explosivos masculine
- Police said a bomb squad had removed the explosives and planned to detonate them safely.
- Now, when that raid got under way, police called in the bomb squad.
- He sees plenty of civilian opportunities, perhaps with a police bomb squad or in the construction industry, maybe even a pyrotechnic expert for movie studios.
- ‘The police bomb squad is still investigating this case,’ said the police spokesman.
- The two explosive devices were found on the third floor of the office by employees who alerted the police bomb squad, the officials said.
- Now on Tuesday, police sent in the bomb squad and they said that inside this apartment was a harmful substance.
- Being suspicious, the staff called Tokyo police, who found it to contain a bomb and called in a police bomb squad to defuse it.
- The police called in the bomb squad and the centre of Christchurch was closed down and blocked off for 6 hours.
- We have opened an inquiry and a decision has to be made whether we can send a bomb squad to investigate.
- Finally breaching the wall of spectators, she could see several police officers hurrying inside the building, while the bomb squad geared up at their van.
- The bomb squad decided to leave the missile in the police station overnight and yesterday it was taken in an armoured car to Pilsworth Quarry where it was detonated.
- The bomb squad arrived with sniffer dogs at around 12.05 pm, as the Fire Service cordoned off the area.
- The bomb squad detonated the charge, destroying the car.
- The bomb squad detonated the grenade in place, which couldn't have been very good for the decor in the living room.
- One exploded and the other two were detonated by a bomb squad.
- A bomb squad arrived, along with officers from the police's Mobile Brigade, and defused the bombs that were equipped with timers.
- Around 80 families were evacuated early yesterday until a police bomb squad removed the containers from the sites, a Fukuoka police official said.
- He called the Burbank police, and they called the bomb squad.
- Each time he plants a fake bomb, many law enforcement agents, from a bomb squad to canine units, must be deployed to investigate.
- An exclusion zone was set up and the police and bomb squad alerted.