Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1buena fe feminineto check sb's bona fides — verificar las referencias de algn
- In many cases, you are not liable for something going wrong if you showed ‘bona fides.’
- The above are only a handful of the scores of decisions recognizing the cult's religious bona fides around the world.
- If journalists want to establish licensure, bona fides can be made secure, but only by virtue of the power of the license grantor - usually the government.
- He has more progressive Democratic bona fides than his opponent will ever earn in his short political lifetime.
- Nor, in consequence should we be easily persuaded as to their democratic bona fides.
- The Department takes its responsibility to review the bona fides of new shipper sales very seriously.