Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- ‘We'll send someone out on Monday ’, she said in her cheerful bonhomie.
- In a rare show of bonhomie and good humour, he talked about life as a writer and indicated that this might be his last book.
- We were also too good at maintaining the usual façade of cheerful bonhomie, on the occasions where we did see them.
- A friendly local crowd who speak English add to the jovial bonhomie and everyone seems to know your name.
- Instead he plays Arthur as a terrifying yet avuncular figure, apt to switch from jovial bonhomie to murderous rage with lightning speed.
- Good cheer and bonhomie make this a happy time for you.
- The warmth and bonhomie shared by Telugu film world's biggest stars was something that is to be seen to be believed.
- There is after all nothing like a few days decent sunshine to unite this sun-starved nation in bonhomie.
- The bonhomie and integration of the new squad were also most evident at the post-match meal.
- The two friends share a joke and their bonhomie is touching.
- In contrast to the India-Pakistan matches in the past, the current series exuded bonhomie.
- The 300-year-old inn exudes bohemian bonhomie and is one of the best loved in Puerto Rico.
- They are friendly but there is a certain reserve, and false bonhomie is very low on the agenda.
- Although he had been here less than 24 hours, Sam knew this jovial bonhomie on Howell's part was unnatural.
- Their brand of boisterous bonhomie and quirky humour is in short supply here.
- He did his best under difficult circumstances, but remained a tense, suspicious figure whose occasional attempts at cheery bonhomie always struck a false note with us.
- The front-of-house man may have been underworked, but he oozed bonhomie and competence without ever threatening to become over-attentive.
- Angus Lordie brings bonhomie and his dog, Cyril, to the residence; and Matthew and his father, Gordon, negotiate their familial roles.
- Overall, the evening had a genuine sense of bonhomie and hope.
- The atmosphere is one of bonhomie and hundreds of onlookers, unmindful of the heavy downpour, savour every moment of this unique ritual.