Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1de primerade primera orden
- And to top off a bonzer week, Amelia has started waking at night again… last night it was 12.30 for an hour's worth of ear piercing screams.
- Some whisper amongst themselves that once you strip away the ‘gees this kid's bonza with a chisel,’ you're not left with much.
- Ah well, anyone want a bonza second hand wiper motor?
- Top team RSL had a bonza day at the crease on Saturday and set Rovers a target of 306.
- And remember all youse Shielas and Blokes come dressed in ya best Bazza Clobber… there's bonza prizes to be won!
- The groundswell of support for the foursome would probably have ensured a bonzer year for them anyway but a little extra push is always welcome.
- So thanks to you all for joining us here at the animal hospital - it's been bonza.
- Some have had share prices performances that an Aussie might reasonably describe as ‘pretty ordinary, mate’, but these have been balanced by enough that have been bonzer.
- But the ship left Cairns for New Zealand, it was difficult to sum up the visit briefly and succinctly, other than in the time-honoured fashion - bonzer!