Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1US(foolish person)bobo masculine informalboba feminine informal
- I didn't even want to think what his reaction would be if the doc got anywhere near my boobs.
- Her tummy is trim, her legs long (for obvious reasons), her boobs big, and her butt nice and round.
- A blonde girl, hmmm, with big boobs, that's not so easy to pinpoint, there have been a quite a few of them on the show.
- Headlines of big boobs, fat butts and scandalous stories are always on the front pages.
- When you have a baby and decide to breast feed that baby, you are going to enter the world of leaking boobs.
- And where did those giant boobs come from suddenly?
- But she admitted there are certain things she wore back then that she would not wear now, such as navel breakers or deep-cut tops with her boobs sticking out.
- You were distracted by a pair of boobs and a stupid blonde!
- If one more idiot drooled at my boobs, I was going to scream.
- The way to change my life and the way to fix everything is to go and change a cheekbone or an eye or a boob…
- He reached over, grabbed my boob and said it was right there.
- Jon asks with barely any interest, ‘Was that her boob?’
- People came up and congratulated me and my boob just slipped out.
- When removing one's lifejacket upon returning to the boat, check first to see that your right boob has not slipped out of your bikini.
- I don't understand what it is about boobs everyone finds so fascinating.
2British(blunder)metedura de pata feminine informalmetida de pata feminine Latin America informalto make a boob — meter la pata informal
1meter la pata informaltirarse una plancha Spain informal
- He should also be applauded for having the guts to admit he might have boobed and wrongly made one of the most crucial decisions in the match.
- OK, I admit I boobed on the Marie Antoinette let-them-eat-cake thing.
- I suggest we get as many people as possible to write in with a response so the paper knows it has boobed.
- An artist boobed after his painting of a breastfeeding mum attracted a number of complaints from staff on a maternity ward.
- But he knew he'd boobed when he named the team - and left himself on the bench.
- Their scratch card quizzes for cash have boobed twice.
- Hmmmm, perhaps that's why my economic theory about spending your way out of a depression didn't work, but Keynes boobed on that one too.
- Even when the Frenchman boobed the luck went United's way.
- I've had my knuckles rapped for a venue boob I made last week.
- 20,000 lives would have been lost, not the two million that boobs like you repeat.
1(breast)teta feminine informal, vulgar slangpechuga feminine informal, humorouschichi feminine Mexico informallola feminine River Plate informal, humorous