Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1premio al peor masculine
- Sponsors of the slowest duck, Danny and Sophie were presented with a wooden duck as a booby prize.
- Solid spare play can make the difference between a winner's trophy and a booby prize.
- But what if the booby prize isn't $100, but only $50?
- There was a hip flask as first prize, and ‘Connect - 4 ’, a game for small children, as the booby prize for the couple that came last.
- The city won the booby prize in September 2004 after offering to fund a $400 million park.
- Even better, we avoided the booby prize and walked off with a much less sugary chocolate Easter egg each instead.
- She looked Amanda up and down as if to say, ‘I've won’ - but all she's won is the booby prize.
- But a booby prize for the authority as, yet again, the collecting point has been overwhelmed at this holiday season.
- Now, a big booby prize to the features department of the newspaper.
- The booby prize for those last home was a set of luxurious bath soaps to ease away the aches and pains.
- So in the end, their trophy is not a winner, it's a booby prize.
- If you answered that all of them are organisms, then I'm afraid that's all too obvious and you only score the booby prize.
- But, of course, all he got was the big booby prize, and he had to front it.
- Populations that make running shoes for populations that design computer networks have won the global economic booby prize.
- The dirty room booby prize is something I give to who ever is last to vacate their bedroom and also leaves it in a state of disrepair.
- In addition to the meals, dive gear, hotel nights, and clothing, Mermaid's will also have some very special grand prizes and even some booby prizes.
- The awards - and the booby prizes, which have yet to be announced - are due to be handed over at a ceremony in London on Wednesday.
- Winners on the day included a couple from Seagry and there were also prizes for best slam and booby prizes.
- The ceremony also includes the dreaded Golden Bull booby prizes for the year's most baffling gobbledygook.
- The booby prizes go to Sweden and Denmark, where people are working for the government until the end of July.