Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- This is not the end but, boohoo, I'm so alone and nobody loves me.
- Oh boohoo, please don't start crying cos I gave you a taste of your own medecine. You are such a cry baby… boohoo</em.
- So I tell him that I'm mad at him because he totally ignored me and then he goes, ‘Oh boohoo, Kimmy, someone didn't pay attention to you’.
- ‘Boohoo nobody loves me, wah, wah, wah I need to fix things with Kendall, boohoo I'm a horrible person.’
- Winter break's almost over boohoo but so is the school year yay!