Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cheque regalo masculine(canjeable por libros) vale masculine
- Besides a book token, they get a badge and certificate.
- Went out for a walk this afternoon, to spend a book token I got for Christmas, mainly just to see if a bit of retail therapy might snap me out of this melancholy mood.
- In fact, he accepted a book token from her as the English prize.
- Jack has also won a book token and all 40 children who took part will be given a bunch of daffodils tomorrow to take home for their own mums.
- The only option that comes to mind is a desperately unoriginal one - the dreaded book token.
- The winners will also receive a framed copy of their poem and a book token.
- I guess now he'll have to make do with a book token as usual.
- I remember my mother and myself having dinner with the Mayor and being presented with a book token.
- I eventually chickened out, and opted for the usual book token.
- The Author of the best Primary School Entry will receive a book token of €75.
- It's not long before he realises a book token would have been a lot easier.
- I'd been given money, or perhaps a book token, as a present.
- Katie and Scott will each receive a £5 book token.
- Each child was given a £1 book token by World Book Day.
- If you are 16 or under, you could be the winner of a CD / book token to the value of £20.
- In addition, a very nice book token from a generous grandfather-in-law allowed me to purchase.
- The winners were presented with £5 book tokens.
- Consumer rights campaigners are warning students to steer clear of credit card companies offering ‘gimmicks’ such as free cameras and book tokens.
- Two runners up each get £200 with book tokens for the remainder of those short listed, who will be able to hear excerpts of their work read at the awards ceremony.
- Prize-winners received book tokens and were treated to an interesting talk on how the murals were painted.