Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1biblioteca feminineestantería femininelibrería feminine Spainlibrero masculine Mexico
- These bulky albums are now spread across bookcases, cupboards, trunks, and attics.
- This area would make an ideal reading or relaxation spot, as there is room to fit a set of bookcases and a sofa.
- At the bookcase he opened the drawer and found it was filled with junk.
- There was what appeared to be a desk, chair, filing cabinet, and bookcase.
- The rear wall was lined with huge bookcases and the mammoth desk and chair before it were cleared completely.
- There are two leather black couches, lots of bookcases full with files, maps, books.
- Along the walls are bookcases filled with books he never knew existed.
- There were bookcases and shelves stretching across the other wall, and a massive stained old map of the old world.
- He had preserved them carefully in an old house, housing the books in 180 bookcases that went from floor to ceiling.
- The familiar shelves and looming bookcases of the library surrounded her.
- Many a gentleman and aristocrat have sat in the centre of these four walls and have filled their minds with information from the books on the bookcases.
- The walls were covered with ceiling high wooden bookcases filled with books.
- Now, the occult book section is several bookcases long and practically eats up a corner of the store.
- She moved her head left and saw bookcases full of old books and she turned her head the other way and she saw the same thing.
- But don't worry, on inquiry we discovered that the bookcases cannot be opened.
- If possible, there should also be shelves on family bookcases that they can also browse.
- As I was searching through my bookcase for poetry books to see if I can glean some ideas another book toppled off the shelf.
- We chuckled together as she stood and reached up to the top shelf of a grand bookcase in the corner.
- Disappointed and confused, Rubar tossed the book back into the bookcase.
- The other wall was entirely taken up with a floor-to-ceiling bookcase full of books.