Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1corredor de apuestas masculinecorredora de apuestas feminine
- UK bookmakers, casinos and betting shops make billions of pounds every year.
- The most popular bet is on first goal scorer but it's a typical bookmaker taking bets on horse racing and other sorts of shenanigans too.
- And the major bookmakers have cut the horse's price after sustained backing from punters in recent days.
- In Victoria, in contrast, race clubs had legalised bookmakers and banned the tote.
- It was a bad result for the bookmakers in one of the biggest betting races of the year with the leading two in the market coming home first and second.
- Some bookmakers offer each way betting for the first five places in the big races.
- What is to prevent Australians from gambling with British bookmakers and internet casinos?
- I hope to hear you in the bookmakers the next time he runs, it makes the winning all the more fun.
- Sometimes it will bring a better dividend than betting with a conventional bookmaker, at other times not.
- It's not creating a level playing field to penalise an exchange because it offers better value for a punter's betting pound than a bookmaker.
- Sad to report then that neither bookmakers nor the betting exchanges could find any trace of him.
- Chances are you can find an Internet bookmaker who will accept your bet on the outcome.
- But in that race, as in many throughout the week, it was the bookmakers who were the winners.
- Unlike the three previous days, it is turning out to be a bad day for the bookmakers as another favourite comes in.
- With so many well-fancied horses failing to finish, it was a good day for the bookmakers.
- Some of us have to work and are unable to watch TV at home or stand around in bookmakers shops.
- The stakes in private clubs, bookmakers and casinos can be even higher, with a top prize of £2,000.
- Racecourse bookmakers face an uphill struggle attempting to match such concessions.
- Once you had to travel to the nearest bookmakers or casino for a flutter.
- For any race, this is what the bookmaker does to ensure that no matter which horse wins, he gets the same profit.