Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1librero masculinelibrera femininea firm of booksellers — una librería
- The publisher would not reveal the size of its initial print run but said it was forced to publish a second edition with some booksellers quickly selling out.
- Such books are sold through small booksellers, who are not accountable to any sales laws and who do not care for business ethics.
- Aiming to tap this holiday mood, a number of publishers and booksellers are organising book exhibitions in the city.
- The earliest publishers were booksellers who sold authors' works direct to the public.
- At a time when independent booksellers dealing in new books are struggling, the number of used bookstores is on the rise.
- Benefit tickets were sold by booksellers, by the theater, and by the author and his friends.
- Not only is Heather dictating what the booksellers should sell you, but also what they look like as they do it.
- In choosing a shelf for this particular book, the bookseller has several legitimate options.
- We did call a bookseller to value the books, but it was priced a little high.
- It was listed in the next season's catalogue and the sales representatives had begun pitching it to booksellers.
- A marketing plan tells the booksellers how you plan to create demand for your book.
- I used to be a bookseller and that generally means one acquires books without even trying.
- What keeps people in publishing - as writers, as editors, as booksellers - is the practice of putting books in front of the public.
- Back here at home, I have had to sell this book at my local second-hand booksellers in order to buy a pack of cigarettes.
- The increasing demand for books is reflected in the inventories of the stocks of booksellers and publishers.
- This applies all the way down the chain of publication, to the bookseller, the librarian, and the newsagent.
- While consumers may use bestseller lists as buying guides, the lists are useful to booksellers as a marketing tool.
- By 1994, the plaintiff and his wife had become extremely successful art dealers and booksellers.
- A local bookseller lends them the merchandise and pays them a small commission on each item sold.
- Prior to publication, booksellers had ordered a grand total of 200 copies of this second novel.