Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ratón de biblioteca masculine informal
- A school is creating a new generation of bookworms with an innovative reading project.
- And it's perfect reading for the bookworm to capture over a weekend.
- Anju, the rebellious bookworm, grows up angry at the world.
- I was slightly on the chubby side then, a complete bookworm and teacher's pet.
- For those bookworms, there is a library with a vast collection.
- A usually harmless crowd of bookworms was being searched with metal detectors and sniffed by police dogs.
- On the other hand, I am something of a bookworm, and nothing appeals to a bookworm more than the opportunity to show off your intellectual brilliance.
- The aim is to help encourage more people of all ages to read more books, by proving that reading isn't only for bookworms!
- But, nevertheless, the happenstance still makes me feel that fate likes to smile every so often upon the introverted bookworms of the world.
- And the news will please music lovers and bookworms.
- Thanks to these marvellous inventions, bookworms, and others do not have to wrestle with the intricacies of the hieroglyphics.
- If a queue develops at Lofthouse library, it might not mean the villagers have all become bookworms - it could just be pension day.
- A horse and cart took bookworms back in time as Bradford Council celebrated 100 years of its mobile library service in the city.
- They are courageous, trendy and are no longer bookworms or ‘goody-goody students’.
- To this was added the Fringe and now there are also festivals for intellectual bookworms like me, and even one for people who take television seriously.
- The Writers' Week programme has an interesting line-up for young bookworms.
- A rare book containing an original drawing of the world's most popular cartoon bear is still available after bookworms in York failed to snap it up.
- The on-going literature and fiction book exhibition at the British Library is turning out to be a boon for the bookworms.
- So bookworms, brace yourself up, and spend a fascinating evening at the fair, checking out your favourite books.
- But if anyone was responsible for transforming us into bookworms, they were.