Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1amigo del alma masculineamiga del alma feminine
- That I was sad when it was over - aggrieved that my boon companion of a full month would no longer startle, amaze, entertain or edify me.
- Donovan, our driver-guide, turned out to be a boon companion.
- The ‘optimists’ viewed modern economic growth and its boon companion, industrialization, as unambiguously good - led as they were by good things like the market.
- And all I want you to do is to be a boon companion and advisor.
- Now Emmy could gab with the boon companion at her side and leave Hector to analyse the performance.
- They are proud of their breed's dual functions as hunter deluxe and boon companion.
- It feels as it should: the end of a long quest in the company of boon companions at the end of an age.
- Brad and Ben are boon companions, having done everything there is to do within a 300-mile radius: rock climbing, kitesurfing, road trips to Togo and the Ivory Coast.
- And Thalia became Moliere's regular visitor, as he turned out one verse comedy after another that showcased his family and boon companions.
- They seemed boon companions, though, thanks in part to the beer, and the odd sense of relief we felt at getting out of Italy.