Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- It was the first boot sale I had ever been to, actually.
- It was in position for two-and-a-half years before being taken in the autumn of last year, probably ending up in a boot sale or someone's garden.
- Slip them into the local boot sale one Sunday morning?
- The youngsters collected unwanted goods from family and friends and then set up a stall at the weekly boot sale at Pedham Place Farm, Swanley.
- Forget your boot sale in a field, or rickety tables in a church hall--this building is quite stunning in itself.