Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1limpiabotas masculine, femininelustrabotas masculine, feminine South Americabolero masculine Mexicobolera feminine Mexicoembolador masculine Colombiaemboladora feminine Colombia
- Similar databases monitoring the investment policies and current rates of cab drivers, short-order cooks, and bootblacks are rapidly gaining in popularity.
- Newsboys and bootblacks accounted for 27 percent of all arrested.
- He avoided factory settings; his heroes were newsboys, bootblacks, and clerks.
- Tinu, a bootblack, was so fascinated by the show that he strayed into the audience.
- They came to work in the large industrial cities of the Northeast and Midwest as factory laborers, peddlers, busboys, and bootblacks.