Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1lameculos masculine, feminine vulgar slangpelota masculine, feminine Spain informalchupamedias masculine, feminine Southern Cone, Venezuela informallambiscón masculine Mexico informallambiscona feminine Mexico informallambón masculine Colombia informallambona feminine Colombia informal
- We would rather be that voice than the voice of the sycophants and bootlickers and those hoping for a spot at the trough.
- But while most of the defendants there were grovellers and bootlickers, he was not.
- Everyone knows that the helium-voiced bootlickers don't know a thing about the environment.
- If you wrap your derision in the big red flag you'll always have a claque of bootlickers eager to excuse whatever you do.
- ‘Those good-for-nothing bootlickers belong at the bottom,’ said Bloomberg.
- If we're going to praise him for producing fearless TV news, we should also be ready to damn him for paving the way for all the celebrity bootlickers on red carpets.
- It would not be the first time that a bootlicker was rewarded with a kick in the teeth.
- I probably could have gotten away with it for a while, but I got ratted on by some bootlicker at work who spotted me at this junkyard.