Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(de la bota) oreja feminine
- He pulled two small daggers from his bootstraps and shrugged.
- Her plucky exhortation that ‘with the help of God and some intestinal fortitude, many can change their lives, if they choose to do so’ made me want to wrap my bootstraps around her little neck.
- It was a formal visit that he made and so I tagged along on his bootstraps.
- Button up your bootstraps, tie on your bonnet, and throw your cabin door open wide for this wholesome tale from the heart of America's 18th-century homeland.
- The Wellington may have a bootstrap.