The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of molesto
1(demands/questions) molesto(child/reporters) pesado(child/reporters) fastidiosothey're becoming rather bothersome — se están poniendo bastante pesados / fastidiosos
- Human skin particles, pollen, and smoke are all part of this bothersome brew of irritants.
- Babies are supposed to take naps during the day, which can sometimes be bothersome if you want to live a thing called life.
- And I think that the result says something bothersome about the times in which we are living.
- To make things even more complicated, there's the bothersome business of fuel consumption and reliability.
- I wasn't sure quite what was so bothersome about it - other than the obvious obnoxiousness, of course.
- Then, out of the clear blue, I got hit with a bothersome respiratory and gastric malady that laid me down.
- I had strange, bothersome dreams last night that are still playing in my head.
- Their logic dictates that the chances of bothersome winter postponements are reduced by propelling matches forwards.
- Both species begin to annoy us more with the onset of warmer weather and become quite bothersome if not kept under control.
- That's the kind of lid it would like to keep on bothersome information.
- It is also an invitation to all those bothersome insect pests, which bite and annoy us, to join in on the activities.
- Then I was stricken by one of those pre-emptive wake-ups that are usually so bothersome.
- Commitment-phobes are all quite hurtful, but I find the last type most bothersome.
- Loud noises are bothersome, except when they come from you or your friends.
- That's an extreme view, but things have undoubtedly become more bothersome for the trade.
- The most bothersome taxi ride was with a guy who didn't post his credentials and who didn't run his meter.
- Many young people prefer looking good and playing computer games to all that bothersome physical activity.
- In defenders' eyes, he may appear bothersome, but the man himself is keeping his aspirations in check.
- Cutting it back is a necessary but bothersome task which I dread each year.
- Sometimes walks over farmland can be bothersome with beasts, barbed wire and all.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!