Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(invariable adjective) verde botella
1verde botella masculine
- And when did the Irish switch from emerald green to bottle green?
- In my surprised state I noted that his lime green hair matched my bottle green carpet perfectly.
- The famous problem of insufficient bottle-green uniforms for the first of the new men resulted in the name that stuck, even among themselves: the Black and Tans.
- I'll never forget being likened to a librarian by a former boss, as I breezed about the office in my calf-length brown checked skirt, bottle-green jumper and black button-to-the-neck cardie.
- She rakes through the mud along the rubbish-strewn riverbank, sweating freely in the fierce tropical sun that glistens off the nearby bottle-green bay.
- As you adjust the underboot strap and step on into these bottle green and black beauties, you suddenly realise you have passed through the gates of gaiter heaven.
- The uniforms had white sleeves and bottle-green jackets.
- Selena's bottle-green eyes suddenly glisten with tears, frightening Lilly so much that she runs to her mother and throws her arms around the woman's slim waist.
- The deep slope becomes gentler and I rise to a comparatively shallow 18m, staying with the steeper wall, now adorned with patches of bottle-green sponge.
- Putting down his plate, he wiped his sticky hand on the picnic blanket and shoved it into the pocket of his bottle-green velvet blazer.
- He reached into his pack, which he preferred to have with him all the time, and produced a book bound in bottle-green leather.
- Known for his gorgeous fabrications he also created a glorious tie-dye and floral printed silk in shades of bottle green, russet and inky blue which he had crafted into blouson tops and sweet mini dresses.
- Isaac pulled a narrow glass canister out from a package, about two centimeters long, one wide, bottle green in color, apparently from the liquids inside.
- Both are brilliant bottle green and flourishing despite having an impervious tar pavement surface right around their trunks which would do nothing to keep them watered.
- Soon he found himself outside a set of bottle green double doors.
- But in this crowd there are two ladies, one in red, the other in bottle green, who make it a very modern thing.
- The windows were rosed and had stained glass of blue and bottle green.
- His expression was neutral, but the look in his bottle green gaze was endearing.
- They are rock hard and anchored deep in the ground, the golden red of their trunks perfectly offset by the bottle green of their foliage.
- She was in a bottle green gown with silver embroidery.