Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ahuecadocardado Spainbatido Peru, River Plateescarmenado Chile
- On her first major public engagement in Ireland, she chose to wear a bouffant hair style, short Sixties-style tweed suit and black patent sling backs.
- One small detail would be that Sean Penn's character is made up to look a bit TOO sadistic, with his bouffant hair style and coiled facial hair coming off as a bit too mean.
- Roof off is of course mandatory in a car like this unless the heavens have opened, but don't expect bouffant hair to stay intact.
- The town hairdresser, who lived above her salon in the main street, had blonde hair set in a bouffant style that looked like a fluffy yellow showercap.
- Pictured on the album cover in a memorable pose, the Gibb brothers were all wide smiles, bouffant hair and tight white outfits, but the music marked the pinnacle of their career and propelled the Bee Gees to superstardom.
- With her sparkling frocks and big, bouffant hair, she was always popping up on Top of the Pops, belting out hits like My Simple Heart and When Will I See You Again?
- Fashion's current obsession with all things 1960s makes bouffant hair a big trend.
- They had little short skirts, high heels, big bouffant hair and they smelled great.
- The 80s has always been regarded as the decade that style forgot and amongst all the bouffant hair, shoulder pads, lycra and make-up (for the guys) its easy to see why.
- The predominance of bouffant silver hair and whiskers was most impressive.
- The breathtakingly beautiful Carmen did a turn at the premiere on February 26th with a short sassy bouffant style with attitude to match.
- She was sitting there, her hair in perfect bouffant fashion, manicured fingers tapping a staccato beat.
- Her hair is in that bouffant hairstyle, and she's wearing high heels.
- Next, pull the hair back into a loose, high ponytail (making sure it isn't too tight - the hair should be in a bouffant shape around the face) and coil into a bun.
- Her short blonde hair was teased into a bouffant style, but her eyes were hidden by an elegant scarlet mask.
- She retreats behind a dressing screen, changing into a more chic, black dress and ripping the blonde, bouffant wig off her head.
- With these styles becoming popular hats were going out of fashion as they could not sit on the bouffant styles, and did not suit the gamine image.
- The costumes and makeup (copious black eyeliner, bouffant hairdos) reflect the fashions of the 1960s rather than the novel's Regency setting.
- Finally, she pinned it into a high, bouffant ponytail.
- As for the women, they all had hair piled high on their head like a bouffant crown or frame and bodies bound under fishnet unitards and undersized brassieres.