Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1buganvilla feminineSanta Rita feminine River Platebuganvilia feminine Chilebugambilia feminine Mexico
- Standards of plants not requiring dormant cycles, such as bougainvillea, hibiscus, ivies or geraniums, have a simple winter culture.
- Anthuriums, roses, hibiscuses, chrysanthemums, lilies and bougainvilleas were some of the other carnations that were on display.
- Miller also offers a variety of tropical plants, including bromeliads, bougainvillea, citrus, hibiscus, and orchids.
- It is a visual and sensory pleasure, choked with dazzling flowers of every variety, from the voluptuous deep blue of the jacaranda tree, to the multi-coloured bougainvillea or the bountiful hibiscus and begonias.
- The bougainvillea had started to flower again, a deep fuchsia color.
- Dunn organizes weekend trips during the semester to sites in Overtown, where students work for eight hours planting bougainvilleas, roses, shrimp plants, and vegetables like sweet potatoes, greens, and string beans.
- The beautiful bougainvillea can be trained as a small shrub, or if left to grow, will develop into a massive hanging vine.
- He named the plant bougainvillea in honour of Bougainville.
- Tall plants like palms or bougainvillaeas can be put on little trolleys and wheeled across the roads when the clock strikes six.
- I received a bougainvillea in a hanging basket at Christmas.
- Molina's crew trims hedges, mows grass, and has planted bougainvillea, jacaranda, queen palms and hibiscus.
- Exotic plants such as bougainvillaea, duranta and pyracantha have been used in gardens for many years.
- The often-misspelled bougainvillea is a woody tropical vine of the four-o'clock family.
- It may be quite tempting to turn your back on mankind behind hedges of bougainvillea, oleander, or myrtle.
- A few plants such as bougainvillea and shrimp plants (which bloom with tiny yellow pagodas) flower all year-round, but island gardeners complain that their season is actually quite short.
- As he continues along the row, ringing each bell lightly, the sound follows me as my eyes draw me to the bright pink bougainvilleas that reach their limbs and paper-thin petals to the viewpoint.
- She was rather thin, with a drawn face and messy hair, the colour of the pink bougainvillea leaves.
- There were red and purple bougainvillea flowers, scarlet and apricot hibiscus hedges, flame-of-the-forest trees and the sweetly scented waxy-white flowers of the frangipani trees.
- How sad to say good-bye to all of the impatiens that finally grew the way we wanted them to, or the bougainvillea basket that was an eye catcher and the fuchsia that all the neighbors admired.
- Farther south, bougainvillea and hibiscus add dramatic color.