Learn More About Spanish Culture
- People are collecting the branches and boughs of trees smashed down by the icy snow.
- He quickly picked apples from the boughs of the tree, throwing them forcefully down upon the heads of his assailants.
- In Woodlore, for instance, the bough of a tree spreads its yellow branches against a green background.
- He took hold of the tree bough and jumped up, heaving himself onto the branch and disappearing among the leaves.
- The boughs of a bougainvillea tree in full bloom had climbed over the wall and formed a sweet-smelling canopy above her.
- We are also planning enhancement programs using tree boughs to alter the flow of the current.
- It looked rather like someone had chopped off a tree bough and roughly hewn off all the twigs and leaves.
- Overlap Christmas tree boughs and evergreen prunings atop beds to protect newly planted and tender perennials and bulbs.
- He smiled gently, pale blue eyes glimmering ever so slightly in the moonlight that flickered down through the boughs of the tree.
- It was completely silent and tree boughs splintered the moonlight.
- Looking around, Jacob was astonished to find large plates of metal hanging down from the lower boughs of the tall trees.
- Garland, wreaths, and pine tree boughs would be hung, red candles lit in the windows, and holly branches attached to the outside of the pews with big red bows.
- As she dropped off to sleep, some of the boughs of the tree bent down and covered the entrance of hollow, obscuring her from view.
- Old newspapers soaked in water and wrapped around a wire coat hanger were decorated with pine boughs from a backyard tree.
- She sat under the boughs of a tree and cried, and her tears formed this pool, this pool the direst of blue to symbolize her sorrow.
- The boughs of the pine trees drooped with mounds of fluffy snow, and every branch of the hardwoods was outlined in white.
- Trees drew in their boughs and leaves, revealing the bare, lonesome path.
- Through the gently swaying boughs of trees a cloudless, azure sky was visible, heralding the beginning of a hot, clear day.
- It had been a very sunny day, and he was calmly enjoying the warmth, sitting on one of the uppermost boughs of a village tree.
- After Christmas, use boughs of discarded trees to protect plants from sunscald and frost heave.