Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- According to the municipality, 589 snowploughs had been cleaning the snow from the major streets and boulevards of the city.
- Schools and community centers, streets and avenues, boulevards and bridges throughout the United States were named after him.
- There is the ground-level city of streets and boulevards, and offices and homes.
- The march initially proceeded along O'Connell Street, a broad boulevard in the city centre.
- The city had cordoned off an area of about nine square blocks with Main Street the central boulevard for the party.
- The city itself was quite charming, featuring wide, tree-lined boulevards.
- The boulevards are very wide and the city seems to be a sea of green!
- Soon they were away from the busy, narrow little streets and into elegant, wide boulevards.
- It was a European-style city with grand boulevards, classical buildings, a great cathedral and an opera house as well as a theatre.
- The BCC took on numerous projects to develop huge parks and boulevards in the city in the recent years.
- On the banks of the Danube, it is a city of lazy boulevards and pleasant cafes.
- I took his hand and we strolled slowly through the empty streets and quiet boulevards until we reached the royal gardens.
- New roads were constructed as wide boulevards to prevent fires from spreading from one side of the street to the other.
- By the time the march reached the other end of town, it had grown to nearly half a mile long, taking up both sides of the wide boulevards that crisscross Pittsburgh.
- An ubiquitous yellow cab halted briefly, on request, in one of the several boulevards lining this meticulously planned capital.
- I've dedicated a healthy portion of my life walking the streets and boulevards of Paris to find grainy bread here.
- I'd never been to Beverly Hills before, and the boulevards and streets had names that were mythology to me.
- All these freeways and boulevards have several lanes, with all the cars going in one direction.
- This involved crossing wide French-style boulevards by foot, and nerves of steel are required.
- It is particularly fitting that one of our finest boulevards in the city be chosen.