Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The circle of chic establishments includes boutiques that sell fancy clothes, and lots of places to take your mummy for lunch.
- The bags are being sold in Miami boutiques and art museum shops.
- The magazine will be ‘distributed free in clothes shops, boutiques, pubs and cinemas’ and the first issue has a picture of a giant pigeon on the front cover.
- I caught the bus to historic Scottsdale, which has more than 100 shops and boutiques, selling Indian jewellery and crafts.
- It blares from the speakers of clothes boutiques and record shops.
- This is the oldest part of the town, full of fashionable boutiques and galleries, cafés and antique shops.
- The two then converted the fats from this waste into a commodity, soap, that they sold to fashion boutiques for $20 a bar.
- They headed past clothes boutiques, take-aways and galleries towards the market.
- The bustling town centre is the location of a number of supermarkets, shops and boutiques as well as a variety of pubs.
- I barely dared hope for half-way decent clothes boutiques, music stores and fast food joints.
- She would shop at large department stores, boutiques, and markets.
- The show will include clothes from shops and boutiques in Dingle, Tralee and Killarney with a special emphasis on autumn/winter fashions.
- With a myriad of chain stores, unique boutiques and trendy clothes stores, you will have no problem securing a festive peck under the mistletoe this year.
- Over the bridge, Eton seemed to offer even more eating establishments than Windsor, dotted between an eclectic mix of shops, galleries and boutiques.
- No poster stores or boutiques selling precious little $200 Guatemalan peasant skirts.
- There'll be restaurants and coffee shops, boutiques and fast-food counters.
- The streets are lined with stalls, boutiques and surf shops.
- Her collections are now sold in top boutiques and stores worldwide.
- List the malls, boutiques and department stores you aim to check out in order to eliminate aimless window-shopping.
- Her ambition is not only to have a shop front initially, but to design and supply for boutiques and department stores.