The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1bolera femininebowling masculine
- There are Times Square like video screens, and seven story shops selling all manner of DVDs, CDs and video games, with bowling alleys lit in fluorescent blue on the top floor.
- The councillor who strongly supported adding a ten-pin bowling alley and indoor bowls to the Pickaquoy Centre has given up his fight.
- Kim checks out his moves on the dance floor, Gloria tests his temperament at the ten-pin bowling alley, and Angie makes him sweat in a flight simulator.
- Thursday afternoon we all pile onto the bus and leave the camp to go to this skating rink and a bowling alley that's got mini golf and an arcade and stuff like that.
- With 6 cinema theatres, 8 bowling alleys, a games arcade, a food court and also a creche, the managers of the multiplex hope to double their customer base during the weekends.
- Raised by nannies, she had the run of a house that boasted an indoor skating rink, a computerised bowling alley, a room devoted to wrapping presents and a whole floor reserved for wardrobes.
- Yamauchi thought that instead they could use these bowling alleys as electronic shooting ranges with simulated clay pigeons.
- Hiroshi's idea was to use these empty bowling alleys as shooting ranges for the light guns and simulated clay pigeons with solar-celled light detectors.
- Although the county council is already planning a leisure centre, the inclusion of a bowling alley and ice rink, as well as a swimming pool and multi-gym, has been suggested.
- The dojo was in a sports centre with a bowling alley.
- The amusement arcade comes with bowling alley, video games, snooker parlour and kiddy rides while about 75 per cent of an entire floor is earmarked for food courts.
- Yes, it has certain facilities, an ice rink, a bowling alley, a bingo hall and a cinema, but all of these have become very safe and staid, a respectable form of entertainment aimed at particular niches.
- After I read it, I couldn't wait to get to the bowling alley and try her tips.
- After eating and the boss picking up the tab which was really cool and kind, we strolled along the prom to the bowling alley.
- The building which housed Britain's first ten-pin bowling alley was set to be turned into a family home.
- If you start to feel as if you're in a bowling alley instead of on a golf course, some serious tree removal may be required.
- The airlines can't fill it up with bowling alleys and boutiques.
- Officers encouraged the army to ban alcohol and gambling and to provide band concerts, bowling alleys, billiard tables, and other wholesome activities.
- Located on the fourth floor of the Hotel Equatorial, the International Club has undergone complete renovations, bidding farewell to the out-of-date bowling alleys.
- Sugar maple, for example, makes good syrup and hardwood flooring for basketball courts and bowling alleys; not so with red maple.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!