Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1calzoncillos masculinecalzones masculine Mexicointeriores masculine Colombia, Venezuela
- You get the loose mesh boxer shorts and thong underwear for one price.
- It will be more comfortable to wear loose clothing such as boxer shorts or a dressing gown with no underpants or trousers until the wound has healed.
- Loose boxer shorts are also considered passé, although they have improved over the years.
- She came into my apartment one August afternoon wearing nothing but a midriff tank top and loose boxer shorts.
- The sofa was strewn with boxer shorts, lace underwear, and assorted other clothing.
- All it was was a pair of boxer shorts and a short sleeve shirt that was two sizes too big.
- I slipped on a tee shirt, and boxer shorts, and found my way down the stairs, into the kitchen.
- All I was wearing were boxer shorts and a baggy short sleeved shirt, which was missing part a sleeve.
- Spike walked across the hall in boxer shorts and Randy walked out with boxer shorts and a sports bra.
- However, I couldn't help but wonder what happened to the bras and boxer shorts, socks and hats.
- It was then that I noticed one hand held a similar tub of ice cream and a spoon, and that all he was wearing was a pair of blue boxer shorts and a loose white t-shirt.
- Fox tore his clothes from his body with shaking hands and, clad only in boxer shorts, staggered the short distance to the truck.
- Packages shaped like tank tops and boxer shorts leave little chance that the shopper will pick up the wrong item.
- A pair of loose-fitting cotton boxer shorts is a smart choice for any occasion.
- I mean really, just how serious can you be when you are selling boxer shorts?
- Also, do the pajamas have that little flap in the front commonly found on boxer shorts?
- He stepped out the shower drying himself with the fresh cotton towel and dressed in a roomy pair of boxer shorts and a grey vest that he wore at the gym.
- I was wearing nothing but boxer shorts, a tank top, and a jacket that looked ridiculously out of place.
- And I went up to him and put my hands around him, my thumbs hooked into the waistband of his designer boxer shorts.
- ‘Unlikely,’ Jag said as he tugged on a pair of jeans over his purple boxer shorts.