Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1sostén masculinesujetador masculine Spainbrasier masculine Colombia, Mexicocorpiño masculine River Platesoutien masculine Uruguay
- Underwear makers promote support bras made without an underwire, as even a small bit of metal can trigger a sensitive alarm.
- She doesn't just sell her underwear, though: slips, bras, body stockings, and socks are all hot sellers.
- To avoid severe chaffing, endurance athletes should look for bras that are seamless.
- If underwire bras are run though a washing machine, their wires will poke out for sure.
- The figures in Bathers sport various combinations of underpants, undershirts and bras.
- Those who stay there wear maroon robes with no bras or underwear.
- I look at my clock, standing in my bra and underwear while ironing my shirt of choice.
- Keep in mind, though, that with or without underwires, bras with no straps will not be as supportive.
- For a long time, women have worn traditional bras that are supported by shoulder and back straps.
- They have built-in support bras that come in a range of adjustable sizes.
- For underwear, especially sports bras, visit Debenhams or Jenners; both have a good selection in stock.
- Two-thirds of the fitters recommended bras with the wrong underwire shape, according to the report.
- One of my bras lost an underwire in the washing machine a few months back.
- Of course, the other major component of any woman's lingerie collection is her bras.
- I say, for both maternity and nursing, wear regular underwire bras in the closest size to what you should be wearing that you can find.
- Women were burning bras because they were a symbol of oppression which is in contrast to your view as bras as support.
- Still, there's no way to put a good spin on the situation in the lingerie department, where most of the cutest bras are B cup and bigger.
- Hanging bras on a hook in your closet prevents the underwire from getting twisted and pulled, as it would in a dresser drawer.
- Lovable made bras and lingerie, supplying retailers that also included Sears and Victoria's Secret.
- I had shoes and dresses and they were beautiful, now all I needed was underwear, bras and socks and I would be happy.