Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Thylacoleo are highly specialized brachycephalic predators with greatly hypotrophied molar rows and hypertrophied sectorial third premolars.
- In sthenurines the basioccipital plane is above the palatal plane, more markedly so in the brachycephalic species.
- However, we have fossil records that tell us the brachycephalic (short-skulled, short-nosed, flat-faced) dog breeds, which include the Shih Tzu, Pug, and Pekingese originated in Central Asia.
- You also use much scientific language in your poetry: anthracite, barium, beryl, bituminous, brachycephalic.
- The French bulldog is brachycephalic; its muzzle has been severely shortened, giving the impression of a flattened face.