Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1fanfarrón masculinefanfarrona femininejactancioso masculinejactanciosa feminine
- Are all fans from Philadelphia loud-mouthed braggarts?
- He was a braggart and a poseur, who frequently tripped himself up by telling inconsistent versions of the same story.
- Why people would want to read the raving, uninformed postings of anonymous blowhards and braggarts for voyeuristic sport is beyond me.
- For example, if you know an arrogant person, don't just write him off as a swaggering braggart.
- They are the biggest braggarts in the bar, with the least to brag about.
- Successful entrepreneurs are not just braggarts.
- He, who's a braggart and a drunk and a rat and a scoundrel, at his death bed, says, I find Christ.
- Ronnie was a bully and a braggart, and the fact he was bright and entertaining did not mitigate the fact he was a murderer.
- He is a braggart with an ego so inflated that he often speaks of himself in the third person.
- Doris also ventures back into the troubled waters of romance, whether she's being fixed up by her sons with an egotistical lawman or giving a braggart his comeuppance.
- Odysseus was a braggart and a poor winner who couldn't keep his big mouth shut and got punished by the gods for it.
- Heroes are not known by the loftiness of their carriage; the greatest braggarts are generally the merest cowards.
- Most of the soldiers were a dull lot, either sullen and silent, not wishing to be where they were, or braggarts, constantly telling all who would listen of their strength and bravery.
- His males are braggarts whose emotions stay on the surface: if they have interior lives, Walsh isn't interested in them.
- He is a charming braggart who through accessorizing makes his three uniform wardrobe look like twelve.
- No, because if Todd is anything, he is a braggart.
- I suppose not, although quite frankly I never liked the braggart.
- In addition, he showed how to decode body language: crossing one's legs when sitting was a sign of uneasiness, while standing with one's legs wide apart was the hallmark of a braggart.
- This braggart weaves astonishing tales of cunning and will while stalking game, and even more preposterous stories of superhuman feats of boozing.
- Since Monday the 8th was a holiday, golfers from the Three Sisters gathered at Siam on Tuesday the 9th to see who would be the braggart for the week.