Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Many people know that stem cells can grow into virtually any cell type found in the body, from a red blood cell to a muscle cell to a brain cell.
- Some day we could learn from the egg what factors are in the egg that would re-program the nucleus of a skin cell or a brain cell or an immune cell.
- With repetition, the electrical discharge spreads from brain cell to brain cell, eventually creating a kind of firestorm of neural activity that resembles what occurs in human epilepsy.
- And once again, we had no toxicity from putting the virus into the brain cell.
- They speculate that a large brain cell reserve protects against Alzheimer's and that head circumference is one way to measure this reserve.