Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- I was airlifted to Phoenix the next morning for brain surgery.
- He spent six months in hospital, had five brain surgeries, then he came to live with me.
- Following eight hours of brain surgery, he lay near death.
- Brain surgery to remove a tumour or to alleviate the symptoms of neurological diseases, like Parkinson's, it's fairly commonplace today.
- A year before I met the couple, Andrea underwent complicated brain surgery.
- The patients I worked with have had no success with medication and were evaluated to see if brain surgery might help them.
- My dad and sister had voiced concern about the possible negative side effects of brain surgery.
- Following the accident, he was rushed to hospital in critical condition with a severe head injury and underwent brain surgery the very next day.
- My body stopped functioning; they had machines on me after the brain surgery.
- Last year he had brain surgery to relieve pressure from a blood clot.