Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1estofarbraised veal — ternera en su jugo
- All sorts of casseroles, stews and braised dishes work well cooked in just one pot, but you can also consider soup for starters and steamed or baked sponge pudding afterwards.
- You know what that means: think of a slowly braised oxtail stew that you can eat with a fork or spoon, without recourse to a knife.
- The veal with chilli and braised salad was, I must confess, excellent.
- Drizzle some braised garlic and lemon sauce around the dish and garnish with chervil.
- Less tender cuts of steak are braised with root vegetables, or made into stews, pies, or steak and kidney pudding or pie.
- The food is both inventive and hearty - braised belly pork with black pudding, anyone?
- The grapes sizzled, sputtered, and melted into syrup, basting and braising the sausages in their bubbling juices.
- This recipe takes the nontraditional shortcut of having you braise the pork.
- Or try braising it lightly as you would spinach.
- The fennel should have been slowly braised in oil for two hours (with garlic and herbs).
- Slow-cooking, braising, and stews are (generally speaking) the best dishes to use lean cuts of meat.
- One day they'll have braised veal cheeks; another, chicken livers Toscana.
- It was braised, succulent, savoury, fat-free, and served in its cooking liquid - which had been only slightly reduced.
- With practice, one may saute, bake, steam, braise, simmer, or sear just about anything.
- Cooking it that way makes it sweet - kind of like braising endive.
- Have something that involves stewing or braising that you just don't have time to do at home.
- Rather, expect braised lettuce, mackerel, and lots of cheap, filling pasta.
- I had the braised red cabbage, which was slightly sweet and tangy.
- This dish was sitting on a larger plate, which was filled with creamy mashed potato, steamed cauliflower and carrots and braised leek.
- A perfectly braised shank on buttery mash surrounded by vegetables set the tastebuds going before the plate was even put down on the table.