Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1líquido de frenos masculine
- The pistons have a thermal insulator and are drilled radially near the circumference in contact with the pads to limit the dissipation of heat to the hydraulic system's brake fluid.
- Problems will also arise if too much water mixes with the oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, or antifreeze.
- The next step - previewed at auto shows and due in showrooms within five years - sends hydraulic brake fluid the way of the buggy whip by using smart electric motors at each wheel to apply the brakes.
- It is also important to check all fluids in your car such as the transmission fluid, brake fluid and power steering fluid.
- Engine oil, fabric softener, chili pepper, transmission fluid or brake fluid are just some of the agents used, according to the deputy director of Police News Affairs.
- There are automated fluid fill (e.g., coolant, brake fluid, washer fluid, etc.) stations, as well.
- Pouring corrosive fluid, like brake fluid or paint stripper, on vehicles, and spraying graffiti on homes and roadways seem to be the favorite forms of attack for these criminals.
- And aside from knowing that a car needs petrol, water and brake fluid, I don't know where these things are located or whether they can be forced to drip out quite so easily.
- To work, they require gasoline, oil, brake fluid, and so forth.
- ‘As a garage, we have particular concerns such as vehicle collision, sparks igniting inflammables such as petrol or brake fluid and also manual lifting,’ he said.
- But when it comes to brake fluid and anti-freeze and cosmetics, manufacturers are accused of exploiting animals for commercial profit.
- An ingredient in antifreeze and brake fluid, it is also a widely used moisture-carrying ingredient in cosmetics.
- The Government plans to introduce a new EU directive which will require oil and brake fluid to be drained out of a car before it can be scrapped.
- The car is then ‘depolluted,’ with its oil and brake fluid removed and stored for disposal.
- Hot brake fluid is one of the most oxidizing fluids within a car.
- Apparently, test candidates will have to know how to check their oil levels, tyre pressure, brake fluid and engine coolant.
- Knowing the condition of your brake fluid is crucial because it can absorb water, reducing the brakes' effectiveness.
- The brake fluid in the master cylinder needs to be filled to the correct level.
- The engine is neatly covered under the hood, and a highly accessible layout makes routine checks of the brake fluid, power-steering fluid, the radiator water and others easy.
- He protested that there was absolutely no brake fluid in the car - none - and the brakes were inoperable.