Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1salvado masculinealfrecho masculine
- If they contain a carbohydrate, it's usually oat bran, wheat bran or inulin.
- Whole-wheat flour, wheat bran, nuts and many vegetables are good sources of insoluble fiber.
- Foods that contain insoluble fibers are wheat bran, whole grain products and vegetables.
- Since small amounts of these are present in wheat bran and in rye, wholemeal and rye breads tend to colour quickly when toasted.
- Hard white wheat has a unique combination of processing, bran color, and bran flavor properties.
- In a food processor, mix together the butter, sugar, flours and bran flakes until well combined.
- They also know a thing or two about ferulic acid, a natural antioxidant that's abundant in rice and oat bran.
- Vegetables, wheat bran and other whole grains are good sources of insoluble fiber.
- But cereals made with whole wheat, oats or bran are as healthful as they are convenient.
- Add extra fiber to your diet by eating cereals that contain bran or by adding bran as a topping on your fruit or cereal.
- Such breads rank comparatively high in fiber content because their wheat bran and wheat germ have not been removed.
- Your best sources of fiber are bran cereals, whole-wheat bread, legumes and oatmeal.
- Refined white flour is what's left after the nutrient-packed germ and bran are milled out of the wheat kernel.
- Wheat bran and the skins of fruits and vegetables are sources of insoluble fiber.
- The authors were unable to find any research that indicates the digestibility of the fiber fraction of the rice bran.
- If you don't like plain oatmeal, try oat bran or cold cereal made with oatmeal or oat bran.
- Look in my kitchen cabinets today, and you'll find oat bran and couscous and whole-wheat pitas.
- This is followed by a mixture of rice with bran, jaggery, coconut shreds and cardamom.
- His company has developed a fast, non-destructive technique to measure the amount of bran in flour.
- Foods such as spinach, rhubarb and wheat bran can decrease calcium absorption.