Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1imagen de marca feminine
- To get apathetic consumers to start buying green products, our survey finds that impressing a brand image works best.
- But the incident still can serve as a quirky reminder of how important it is for retailers to deliver their brand image consistently across all channels.
- Despite a nascent generation of better-made products, the company suffers from a weak brand image outside Italy.
- After 18 months of merger madness, the company is making a push to reinforce its brand image in the minds of a vastly expanded customer base.
- Even notoriously conservative GM shows clear evidence it is willing to bring daring product to market to jazz up its brand image.
- The company has quite successfully given itself an innovative brand image and positioned its products in the enthusiast market.
- One promotion trend in both of these is a movement toward simplicity of communication of the brand image.
- And importantly, we want to elevate the brand image.
- One, a scooter manufacturer and marketer from New Hampshire, got the judges' attention by creating a strong brand image and an easy-to-use format.
- To create a cohesive brand image from one medium to the next, Deepend borrowed from the look and feel of the fashion lines' offline marketing and advertising campaigns.
- The key is rather a really good handle on the emotional equation, which in marketing terms translates into factors such as the brand image and customer relationships.
- In terms of trade, Riley says Australia is viewed as a good supply base of high quality products, especially in the food area where Australia has the leading brand image.
- Carry the brand image from the first market to the 150th.
- Yes, the football club is very useful for our brand image.
- And the auto maker hopes there will be many more as it rolls out additional hybrid vehicles in the next few years to meet demand and burnish its brand image.
- The biggest asset of the company is its brand image.
- But the next step also had to be done well: creating the brand image.
- The experience there will eventually build a brand image.
- This, he claims, helps to effectively solidify a brand image.
- We're trying to correlate the human perception with the physical stimulus, so that way we can customize the feel of a car to match its brand image.