Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1marca femininebrand name products — productos de marca
- They have a bigger co-pay for the brand-name product, and a still higher co-pay for the most expensive drug.
- Companies will continue to advertise their brand-name products to the hilt.
- Not one was a brand-name drug produced by a big pharmaceutical company!
- But brand-name products are more and more likely to make less and less subtle cameos in both TV and film.
- As soon as the patent on an expensive brand-name drug expires, the generics come onto the market.
- For start-ups, landing a major brand-name customer is one of the biggest coups there is.
- Generic competition is hurting its brand-name antidepressant and slowing sales of its other big medicines.
- While brand-name firms carry some cachet, it's seldom worth the added cost.
- Mostly, though, I chose new models from brand-name makers, either the cheapest model in their line or the next step up.
- Some brand-name computers have a proprietary power supply design, although most can take an off-the-shelf
- The fact is that there is a fairly decent chance that the brand-name drug you see in a magazine or on television is just a copy of an older drug that has an expired copyright.
- A generic drug is identical in chemical makeup to the brand-name version of the drug.
- So what I'm asking is, are generics truly equivalent to the brand-name drugs?
- Most states permit him or her to substitute the generic version of a brand-name drug.
- Purchasing brand-name jewelry off the street can be very tricky.
- Exclusion of generics will help consolidate the brand-name cartel and result in substantial waste of fund resources.
- How do you improve on a brand-name blockbuster franchise?
- In fact, many are licensed producers of brand-name goods that simply run an extra, unauthorized shift and sell out the back door.
- The FDA insists generic drugs are just like their brand-name counterparts.
- Whether these are real products - or simply names to fool would-be brand-name hunters - isn't clear.