Learn English Grammar From A–Z
mezcla de mantequilla, azúcar y coñac que se sirve con ciertos postres
- I love it on the big day itself, scorched by several unsuccessful dousings of brandy, with brandy butter and custard or sweet white sauce.
- You can melt it over Christmas pudding instead of brandy butter.
- The Christmas pudding gift pack includes a perfectly matched dessert wine and brandy butter.
- ‘I shall have hot Christmas pudding with lashings of brandy butter,’ she said merrily.
- But it will still taste good if you make it closer to Christmas - serve with rum or brandy butter for an authentic festive taste.