Learn English Grammar From A–Z
técnica de calcar por frotación un(activity)
- Also supporting the event was the Greenwich Heritage Centre, which gave children the chance to take part in brass rubbing, quizzes, colouring sheets and word searches.
- Events at the Stone Jetty will include making jigsaws, brass rubbing and bird watching - weather permitting, of course.
- Starting at 10 am, there will be tours of the church, brass rubbing, exhibitions and bell ringing.
- Rope making, face painting, brass rubbing and a special quiz were all on offer.
- We'd be over it and on to the next passion - for brass rubbing, say, or morris dancing.
- What - the city with its own brass rubbing centre, the city that is about to stage a major exhibition on the history of cutlery - boring?
- There are face painting and brass rubbing for the younger generation and visitors can cool off with a trip on our boat.
calco por frotación de un(product)
- Students of all ages create brilliant brass rubbings to take home, while immersing themselves in the art and culture of the 14th and 15th centuries.
- ‘We will be taking detailed brass rubbings and photographs and getting as much information as we can so it can all be referenced later,’ he said.
- The day spent here was one which seemed to pass in half an hour, even for Bea, who once had to spend six months in Venice doing brass rubbings.
- Each is made of zinc, with a relief map of the walls and information and illustrations carved in bas relief - great for children who want to make brass rubbings.
- You can tell immediately if someone has tried to do it incorrectly because there will be scrapes, gouges and brass rubbings all over the place.