Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Convicted of treason, he meets his end bravely.
- The festival, an annual summer event, bravely keeps asserting the existence of an avant-garde.
- Missionaries bravely ventured into lands where merely expressing their beliefs could get them killed.
- Topics such as bullying, alienation in the workplace, and depression are also bravely touched upon.
- Though both his legs are paralyzed by polio, the 27-year-old sportsman has taken up the challenge bravely.
- It brings us in contact with families who struggle bravely with the trauma of looking after a dying loved one.
- She bravely entered the forests to bring such children back with her.
- I have never seen anyone suffer so much and persevere so bravely.
- Both teams battled bravely.
- As the eldest student, she bravely stayed in the haunted dormitory and successfully exorcised the evil spirit.