The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de valentía
1valentía femeninovalor masculinocoraje masculino
- The officers showed tremendous courage and bravery in tackling a very difficult situation.
- She taught us the deepest meaning of love, respect, compassion, courage and bravery.
- Anyone who can has to be admired for they have a strength of character and bravery which I do not possess.
- Against good international defences that takes nerve, bravery and no little skill.
- The bomb squad duly came and defused the bomb, and Grandpa was given a medal for his bravery.
- It's all very well to liken a restaurant to the army, but mess cooks seldom win medals for bravery.
- He was the last to leave and was rightly awarded the British Empire Medal for his bravery.
- The heroic policeman who saved a baby from the wrecked car will receive a medal in recognition of his bravery.
- I saw a news report the other night which contained coverage of awards for bravery.
- The concept of bravery is being thrown around at random, with little thought given to what exactly we mean.
- They made it back with a combination of bravery, tenacity and good fortune.
- Warminster Library is to host a special party for D-Day veterans to spread their tales of bravery.
- Nobody would ever question his work ethic or his bravery but he's now combining that with some lovely play.
- He paid tribute to their bravery in giving evidence despite attempts at bribery and intimidation.
- A lovable rogue has been recognised for his bravery nearly 100 years after his death.
- Who thought we'd witness that kind of bravery in the name of this project?
- The crowd loved this display of clowning bravery and the modern bullfight was born.
- I really salute his bravery to tell it like it is within the leadership of the ruling party.
- In truth, the other figures in the square are all distinguished by the kind of bravery that used to appeal to us more.
- Those who demonstrate bravery and take a stand through the proper channels should be celebrated.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!