The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of descarado
1descaradothe brazen hussy! — ¡esa fresca / descarada!
- However, sometimes a brazen BFF is so bold, brash and fearless that her naughty behavior threatens to get you both in deep trouble.
- Is he going to be this brazen, this bold all the time?
- The brazen birds are becoming bolder by the year, encouraged by litter from takeaway meals and thoughtless people who throw them food.
- The book is subtitled ‘bold females and their brazen acts.’
- While child abduction is nothing new, the perpetrators are becoming bolder and more brazen.
- But the only man she was concerned about stood bold and brazen in front.
- Each time P. would try to apply a layer within paw's reach Cindy would swat at the tube as if to say, ‘No human of mine is going out looking like a brazen hussy.’
- Of course, Carole was ignored, the brazen hussy!
- I mean, my standards weren't set too high as I knew her acting ability was probably limited to playing a brazen hussy with a deep voice, but still.
- The challenge is to win the fight to be ordinary - not to be forced into the role of camp court jesters or brazen sapphic hussies.
- The brazen hussy (as Mrs. Chadwick fondly refers to her) then strolls off in search of a stiff drink.
- I do not know that, but I know a brazen hussy when I see one.
- I won't be surprised if the striking ‘colonels’ have been generously compensated for their brazen defiance of military norms.
- The fact that there was a time when a respectable woman could only pop the question herself in one year out of every four, without appearing forward and brazen, is downright amazing.
- Here you cannot ignore, barefaced and brazen, the meaning of a ruinous global orthodoxy.
- From the first page on, there's a blunt, blatant, even brazen certainty in this work.
- How can such brazen defiance of health and safety regulations be tolerated?
- No one at Wentworth was brazen enough to make a bold prediction.
- Packs of dogs roam the streets of South America - collarless and brazen, unabashedly unneutered.
- Emmanuelle scoffed as she met his eyes with brazen defiance.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!