Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1coquito del Brasil masculinecastaña de Pará feminine River Plate
- Other foods to stay clear of are tree nuts (such as almonds, cashews, Brazils, hazelnuts and walnuts), sesame seeds, fish, shellfish, eggs and dairy produce.
- Nut and raisin mixes (homemade with unsalted cashews, hazelnuts, Brazils, pecans and a few chocolate chips to make it more exciting) are filling snacks.
- Almonds, walnuts, cashews and Brazils are widely used in many foods.
- Almonds, Brazils and peanuts are good for helping to build or maintain muscle mass and help protect against glaucoma, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Unroasted nuts such as almonds, cashews, pecans, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts and walnuts make an ideal snack food for would-be slimmers keen to get cracking.
- Tree nuts include walnuts, pecans, almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, pine nuts, pistachios, and more.
- Switch almonds with Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, pecans, pumpkin seeds, or sunflower seeds.
- I take no offense at spending money for walnuts, cashews, Brazil nuts and the like, but the pecans tick me off.
- I like all kinds of nuts - walnuts, Brazil nuts and almonds.
- For this time I had walnuts from France, Brazil nuts from the UK (originally from Bolivia, the package says), pistachios and hazelnuts from Italy, and almonds from Spain.
- Its flavour has been likened to a cross between a Brazil nut and a macadamia nut.
- So, Hartvig recommends consuming immune system boosters such as grapefruit, curly kale, avocado, Brazil nuts, echinacea and shiitake mushroom.
- Many natural- and gourmet-food markets also carry almond, macadamia, Brazil nut, pistachio, cashew, pumpkin seed, hazelnut and sunflower seed butters.
- Mango and Thai basil salad with star anise, red chili, and Brazil nuts offers as much exotic sunniness as one bowl can contain.
- Actually, only parts of it weren't, since it's got a long list of ingredients: lettuce, quail eggs, hearts of palm, xuxu, mango slices, green onions, shrimp, Brazil nuts and cashews.
- To serve, arrange the red fingerling bananas, blackberries, raspberries, dehydrated mangoes, and Brazil nuts on a large plate.
- Some foods to consider include almonds, avocados, blackstrap molasses, Brazil nuts, dried figs, flounder, peanuts and wheat germ.
- Particularly good sources of selenium include cereals and other grains, Brazil nuts, seafood, poultry, mushrooms and asparagus.
- Try dried apricots and almonds, dried mangoes and Brazil nuts, and dried figs and walnuts.
- What are now rich forest areas for harvesting Brazil nuts might wane into an impoverished old age unless harvesters change their ways, warns a large international group of scientists.