Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1tabla de cortar el pan feminine
- The salad was huge, served on what looked like giant breadboards.
- Before I went out I dropped a breadboard on my foot, so there are several bits of me complaining this morning.
- My brain resembles a pile of crumbs on a breadboard - totally frazzled.
- They made her a gift of the round breadboard and on it Andrew placed a crusty loaf which the baker had given him in return for two crabs.
- Each breadboard is inscribed in a different language, African or European, with the Biblical quotation ‘What man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will give him a stone?’
- It is reported that the Superman comics were never drawn on Thursday night, as Mrs. Siegel needed her breadboard to knead her loaves of bread for Shabbat!
- Each will sit on a breadboard engraved with text matching European with African languages in what Boshoff sees as a futile but poignant attempt to claim a common humanity.
- For An Appeal to Heaven, she illuminated a breadboard with a scene of a woman praying, her hands and shoulders twined with flowers and leaves.
- Five minutes after giving up, the coffee reappeared on the breadboard.
- Two pairs of eyes followed its progress over the spice rack and breadboard until it was caught on a bottle of olive oil.