Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1miga (de pan) feminine
2breadcrumbs pluralCookingpan rallado masculinepan molido masculine Mexico
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and breadcrumbs and cook, stirring all the time, until golden.
- Now drain the pasta and toss it with the warm garlic breadcrumbs, the grilled sardines, the sliced oranges and the chopped parsley.
- In a bowl, mix fennel puree and breadcrumbs; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the garlic, breadcrumbs and parsley in a food processor and blend briefly, then add the oil, salt and pepper.
- Lightly brush the sheet of filo dough with olive oil, then sprinkle with roughly a tablespoon of breadcrumbs.
- Add the breadcrumbs by the tablespoon until the mix is firm enough to shape into balls.
- It should be served with bread sauce, thin gravy and fried breadcrumbs.
- This consists of mussels deep-fried in a light batter served with a sauce of oil, garlic, breadcrumbs and yoghurt.
- English boiled ham to be eaten cold has toasted breadcrumbs pressed over the fat to make a coating.
- For fresh breadcrumbs use bread that is about three days old so it crumbs easily.
- If you have made fresh breadcrumbs, work just a little olive oil into the breadcrumbs so that they glisten but are still quite dry.
- Tobias looked down embarrassed and wiped away the casserole stain and breadcrumbs.
- Place the bread in a food processor and whizz until breadcrumbs are formed.
- Stuff that manicotti with breadcrumbs and serve on a piece of garlic toast.
- Here, I have combined it with breadcrumbs and parsley to make a delicious crust for grilled fish such as whiting, lemon sole or sea bream.
- This month the big, fat summer halibut are grilled under breadcrumbs.
- It was eggplant baked with breadcrumbs and some kind of sauce and cilantro.
- While the soup is simmering, make the meatballs by combining the meat, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- The vanilla ice cream, which hadn't melted one bit, had been coated in crushed nuts and breadcrumbs then dropped into the fryer.
- Place the chickpeas in a food processor with the peanut butter and breadcrumbs and whizz to form a thick paste.