Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1grisín masculinecolín masculine Spain
- She is also fond of risotto, mild goat's cheese, olives, breadsticks and pitta bread, especially if she can dunk them in some creamy hummus.
- It adds robust flavor to focaccia, homemade breadsticks or quick breads such as biscuits or scones.
- All entrees come with unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks!
- ‘Fettuccini Alfredo, Caesar salad, and breadsticks,’ Mom was saying to Ashley when I walked in the door.
- Look how happy they are with their bottomless salad and breadsticks.
- Add in a little more water or milk if the soup is too thick, reheat if the soup is too cold, and serve in pretty bowls, with a thick slice of fresh country bread or crispy Italian breadsticks.
- After ordering a large pepperoni pizza and breadsticks, Roman turned his attention back to his friends.
- Our waiter brought us a basket of fresh baguette, warm onion rolls and some sublime spiced, herbed breadsticks that were baked on the premises.
- He ordered two cheese pizzas, breadsticks, water and three chicken soft tacos.
- The nuts, olives and breadsticks are a nice touch.
- We eat it with breadsticks, descendants of the biscotto, the twice-baked everlasting ship's biscuits that kept a trading empire alive.
- Our breadsticks are called grisini in Italian and this area is famous for beef and veal.
- We are having roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, breadsticks, and salad.
- The garlic breadsticks that they had out as appetizers were delicious.
- Meanwhile, standards like unlimited refills of the family portion garden salad and breadsticks help reinforce the idea of sharing among families, said Setta.
- That is, until tomorrow when I inform Jon that the only thing I can fathom eating and keeping down is all-you-can-eat salad and breadsticks.
- And I guess we'll just order pizza and breadsticks for dinner.
- The next meal to be served was a salad as well as breadsticks.
- I still hadn't decided what I wanted when the waitress came to take our drinks and drop off some salad and breadsticks.
- If you don't want to skip the bread course entirely, ask for whole-grain bread, rolls or breadsticks.